Friday, February 21, 2014

VERSACE Women's Wear FW 14/15


I think I'm in love now...
Versace has been posting pictures from its show today in Versace's Instagram (Versace_Official) and here they are, what do you think? All I know is that I NEED everything from it. 
PS: I couldn't have said it better than #Versace on the picture's captions.

"The new icons of #Versace - sensual, feminine, provocative, proud. #VersaceLive"

"Furs are a celebration of colour! #Versace #VersaceLive"

"Military influenced accesories. #Versace #VersaceLive"

"Intricate cut-outs and leather fringing at the Versace Women's Wear FW 14/15 fashion show. #Versace #VersaceLive"

"Furs are bi-colour and dresses have asymmetric hems. #Versace #VersaceLive"

"Jackets are like parade uniforms and sit cropped on the body. #Versace #VersaceLive."


Highlights from the Versace earlier show.
The pictures are owned by Versace_Official Instagram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment